Let’s be honest, shall we?
I mean unapologetically, confrontingly, balls-out honest. About what you want – and why. Because anything short of honest is a half-truth and likely the reason you’re not where you want to be.
Trust me: I’ve spent a lifetime girding myself against my biggest fears and judging myself harshly for it – and I’m sure you have, too. This might keep you safe in the short term, but does little to get you closer to what you want.
You’ve spent a good amount of time cultivating those habits and then lying to yourself about why you have them. Time to change that.
As a coach, I can help you get real honest, real fast – it’s a soul detox designed to expunge the bullshit out of your system.
You’re going to forget what you think you should want, and figure out, and admit, what it is you do, so you can go about the business of getting it.
And I honestly don’t care what that is. You might be:
- Fresh out of a relationship and interested in exploring your sexual freedom without shame or guilt;
- Anxious to get married and have babies;
- Looking for a long-term, monogamous thing;
- Aching to get OUT of a long-term, monogamous thing;
- Wanting to get back in the game after a breakup or divorce;
- Bored and wanting to do some CPR on your current relationship;
- Bored with your life in general, and wanting to bring a spark back to what you do, how you spend your time, and with whom.
You won’t hear judgment from me about what you want. As long as you know you want it.
How it works
- Dismantle the excuses, expose the false logic, and find out what it is you really want and why.
- Put a step-by-step plan in place to achieve it.
- Coach you on your weaknesses.
- Develop a strategy that works for you and brings you results.
So. Why don’t you start by telling me a little about what you think you want, and we’ll take it from there.